Ultra Low Pressure RO Element normally suitable for treatment of surface water, underground water and municipal water with TDS is less than 2000ppm.It is mainly applied in bottle water, drinking water, boiler replenishment water, food processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing industries and other fields.
LIMITING OPERATING CONDITION
- Max Operating Pressure: 600 psi（4.14 MPa）
- Max Inflow Rate: 75 gpm（17 m3 /h）
- Max Inflow Temperature: 45 ℃
- Max Inflow SDI15: 5
- PH Range in Continuous Operation: 3~10
- PH Range in Chemical Cleaning: 2~12
- Max pressure drop of a single membrane element: 15 psi（0.1 MPa）
Product Resource: https://www.keya-water.com/product/ultra-low-pressure-ro-element/
Payment and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.